The 74th Annual Boys and 39th Annual Girls Cross Country IHSAA Tournament begins on Saturday October 12!
The John Adams Eagles will be competing in the SB Riley Sectional to be run at Erskine Park Golf Course in South Bend.
Teams competing in the SB Riley Sectional include Bremen, John Glenn, Mishawaka Marian, LaVille, Mishawaka, SB Adams, SB Career Academy, SB Clay, SB Riley, SB St Joseph, and SB Washington.
The top 5 teams and the top 10 individuals from non advancing teams will advance to the Elkhart Regional on Saturday October 19 at Oxbow Park.
The cost of admittance to the Sectional is $5.00 per individual.
Spectators should enter the cross country course off of the Fellows St entrance. Fans should NOT park in the Miami St parking lot.
The Boys Race is scheduled to begin at 1:00 PM and the Girls Race to follow at 1:45 PM.
The IHSAA has the following restrictions for post season play:
- Balloons, banners and/or posters, etc. are not permitted.
- No battery-powered or electronic noise-makers, sirens or whistles are allowed.
- Cheerleaders are not permitted on the playing field.
- The use of bands at IHSAA tourneys is not permitted.
- Throwing of articles, including toilet tissue is not allowed.
- No live animal mascots are permitted.
- Solicitations, donations, contributions and aggressive vending of school spirit items are not permitted.
Complete information about the tournament as well as a bracket can be found on ihsaa.org