The John Adams Boys Soccer team won the 2019 3A Sectional last Saturday by defeating Plymouth 4-2 in finals. With the win, the Eagles have advanced to the IHSAA Regional to be hosted at Penn HS.
The Regional will take place on Saturday October 19.
John Adams will face Lake Central in the first game of the day, beginning at 10:00 AM.
Gates for the morning session will open at 9:00 AM for spectators. Tickets are $8.00 per session or $10.00 for both the morning games and Championship game in the evening.
The winner of the John Adams/Lake Central Game will play the winner of Chesterton/Northridge in the Regional Championship Game at 7:00 PM. Gates for the Championship game will open at 6:00 PM.
All games will be played at Penn Lionshead Tire & Wheel Soccer Field on the Penn campus off of Bittersweet Rd directly behind the softball field and tennis courts.
A reminder on restrictions from the IHSAA:
- Balloons, banners and/or posters, etc. are not permitted.
- No battery-powered or electronic noise-makers, sirens or whistles are allowed.
- Cheerleaders are not permitted on the playing field.
- The use of bands at IHSAA tourneys is not permitted.
- Throwing of articles, including toilet tissue is not allowed.
- No live animal mascots are permitted.
- Solicitations, donations, contributions and aggressive vending of school spirit items are not permitted.
Good luck Eagles!