EventLink Registration is our new online registration tool for student athletes to sign up for sports and to also pay insurance fees as well. With the system being new to the John Adams Community, there are a few tips the Athletics staff wants to pass on to student athletes and parents.
When you register for a sport, there are several forms that you need to complete. Often in the past two weeks, a form or two has been left off. Be sure to complete ALL of the following forms that are highlighted in orange on EventLink
- 20-21 Authorization Forms
- 20-21 Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Forms
- 20-21 Health History Update Form
- 20-21 PreParticipation Physical Form
- 20-21 Student Athlete Medical Release and Insurance Form
Once you complete all five of these forms you can also pay the insurance fee for each form as well.
You can see these forms and the screen you should see in the image below.
If you are still having problems, please feel free to contact the Athletic Office.